Description of Services Offered
Parent Planet, LLC Services include, but are not limited to, our website and mobile applications which provide scheduling, messaging, homework and contacts list for schools, organizations and parents.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users" of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOU. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a "member."
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which includes some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Parent Planet, LLC. At its discretion, Parent Planet, LLC may offer additional Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Parent Planet, LLC does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Parent Planet, LLC shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided "AS IS" and as such Parent Planet, LLC shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
You may use some Parent Planet, LLC Services without registering. Registration, however, will give you access to certain features as well as the ability to personalize certain features as well as create greater integration.
• Registration – Where requested, you must provide Parent Planet, LLC Services with accurate, complete and current registration information and must update this information promptly if it changes. If any information you provide is inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, Parent Planet, LLC may suspend or terminate your account and access to the Services.
• Account, Password and Security – When registering with the Services, you will setup an account ID (your e-mail address) and a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account(s) and password(s). Furthermore, you are responsible for all activities, charges and liabilities associated with your account(s). You must immediately notify Parent Planet, LLC of any unauthorized use of your account(s). You may not transfer your account(s) to another person. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account(s), you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such user; (ii) controlling the user’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse. In the event that you are a minor, Parent Planet, LLC reserve the right to provide access to your account to your parents, guardian or other authorized adult.
• European Union (EU) Residents - Upon registration, EU Residents will be indicating explicit consent that the personal information provided may be transferred and stored in countries outside the EU, including the United States. EU Residents failing to provide consent will not be permitted to access the portion of the Website for which registration is required.
As a member of the Services, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of Parent Planet, LLC Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by Parent Planet, LLC.
Furthermore, you herein agree NOT to make use of Parent Planet, LLC Services for the purpose of:
• uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
• causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
• impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any Parent Planet, LLC employees or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
• forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
• uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
• uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
• uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
• uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
• disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users' ability to participate in any real time interactions;
• interfering with or disrupting any Parent Planet, LLC Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
• intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
• providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization" in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
• "stalking" or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual: and/or
• collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Parent Planet, LLC herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
Parent Planet, LLC herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
• compliance with any legal process;
• enforcement of the TOU;
• responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
• responding to requests for customer service; or
• protecting the rights. property or the personal safety of Parent Planet, LLC, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
Parent Planet, LLC herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Parent Planet, LLC. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Payment Options and Authorization; Payment Terms; Cancellations; Taxes
• Payment Options. Most purchases of Subscriptions through the Site, Software, or Services, or through our designated third party payment provider, will require a valid, accepted, credit card or other payment method that we, or our designated third party payment provider, as applicable, in our or their sole discretion, elect to accept as payment.
• Payment Terms. For purchases of Subscriptions through the Site, Software, or Services, you authorize us, or our designated third-party payment providers, to charge the credit card or other accepted payment method you designate in the amount specified in connection with the transaction. If you desire to designate a different form of payment, or if there is a change in your payment information, you must update your user account or your account with our designated third party payment provider, as applicable, to reflect such change. You may experience temporary disruption of your access to the Site, Software, or Service while we are verifying new payment information. If you transmit to us, or one of our designated third-party payment providers, a purchase request, you warrant that your use of the particular credit card or other accepted payment method is authorized and that all information that you submit to us, or our designated third-party payment provider, is true and accurate (including, without limitation, your credit card number, expiration date, and other account information), and you agree to pay all fees you incur.
• Changes in the Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to you varies from the amount you previously authorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of Sales Taxes, if any), we, or our designated third party payment provider, as applicable, shall provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. You agree that we, or our designated third party payment provider, as applicable, may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
• Auto-Renewal; Cancellation of Subscriptions. Your Subscription, if any, will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the Subscription term originally selected by you. You may change or cancel your Subscription at any time during the term of Subscription, including any renewal period, by contacting our designated third party payment provider, as applicable. If you cancel your Subscription after using Parent Planet, LLC account during the Subscription period, your benefits will end immediately.
• Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber-level access to the Site, Software, or Service, if any, must be used within the specified time of the free trial or promotion, or if not specified, within six (6) months from the start of the free trial or promotion. At our discretion, we may allow you to continue access to the Site, Software, or Service following the end of the free trial or other promotion, provided that we may change the terms and/or fees associated with such access, and at such time, you will be required to elect either to accept such fees or terms or to elect either to accept such fees or terms or your account will be cancelled. You may be required to cancel your Subscription before the end of the free trial period or promotional period in order to avoid being charged the then-current, non-promotional Subscription rate and being subject to any new terms. If you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period or promotional period and are inadvertently charged for a Subscription, please contact our designated third party payment provider to have the charges reversed.
• Payments Made Through Partners. The payment methods that we elect to accept for purchase may include one or more payment methods offered by a business partner of Parent Planet, LLC ("Partner"), in which case your payment may be made directly to the Partner and not to us. In such cases, the Partner will be responsible for your payment, including cancellations and refunds, and the terms and conditions associated with your payment will be as set forth in the agreement between you and the applicable Partner.
• Currency. Unless otherwise stated, all fees and charges are quoted and must be paid in U.S. Dollars. Purchases made in currency other than U.S. Dollars shall be made at the exchange rate designated in your agreement with your credit card or other acceptable payment method provider.
• Taxes. Your purchases may be subject to applicable sales tax, use tax, value added tax, or other similar taxes, duties, or tariffs (collectively, "Sales Taxes"). In the event that Sales Taxes apply, we, our designated third party payment provider, or a Partner, as applicable, will collect the required Sales Taxes from you and remit it to the applicable tax authorities. Under most circumstances, the applicability of Sales Taxes will be determined by the residence of the person or entity making the purchase. We will not be responsible for any taxes on net income, or other taxes, duties, or tariffs associated with your acquisition, purchase, or possession of Subscriptions, except for Sales Taxes as described in this section or as required by applicable law.
Parent Planet, LLC Services include mobile features that allow you to access information in your account from your mobile device. Your mobile service provider may charge for use of these features. Message and data rates may apply. For more information about rates please contact your mobile service provider directly.
Automatic Features of the Software
The Software contains a feature that allows it to automatically update to incorporate new versions of the Software. If you interrupt or disable this feature, your copy of the Software may not operate correctly. The Software may contain a feature that is used to automatically disable the Software to ensure that you do not use the Software longer than the term of your license to use the Software or your subscription to use the Services. You acknowledge that upon the expiration of your license to use the Software, and if Parent Planet, LLC has not granted you an extension, the Software and Services may cease to function in some or all respects, and you may lose access to the Services and data made with or stored using the Software. You acknowledge that the disabling of the Software is a key feature of the license rights and responsibilities conveyed under this Agreement.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE & APPLICATIONS
Parent Planet, LLC provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website, Services and applications. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals ("Contributions") to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
• your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
• Parent Planet, LLC shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
• Parent Planet, LLC shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
• the contributor's Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of Parent Planet, LLC; and
• Parent Planet, LLC is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to Parent Planet, LLC’s Services.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that Parent Planet, LLC may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, schedule event, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Parent Planet, LLC, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on Parent Planet, LLCs servers on the member's behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Parent Planet, LLC has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Parent Planet, LLC shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Parent Planet, LLC shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or
Permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of Parent Planet, LLC Services, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a member, you agree that Parent Planet, LLC may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
• any breach or violation of our TOU or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
• by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
• the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
• unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
• any extended periods of inactivity;
• any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
• the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your Parent Planet, LLC account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with Parent Planet, LLC shall include any and/or all of the following:
• the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered by Parent Planet, LLC;
• the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account or any part thereof; and
• the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Either Parent Planet, LLC or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Parent Planet, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Parent Planet, LLCs Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Parent Planet, LLC or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or create any plagiaristic works which arc based on Parent Planet, LLC Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
Parent Planet, LLC herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software and Applications on a single computer or device, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in
the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Parent Planet, LLC for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
• THE USE OF PARENT PLANET, LLC SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND/OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PARENT PLANET, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
• PARENT PLANET, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) PARENT PLANET, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) PARENT PLANET, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE: (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PARENT PLANET, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS: AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
• ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN BY WAY OF PARENT PLAMET, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS. DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL
• NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL THAT MAYBE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PARENT PLANET, LLC OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOU.
• A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED ELILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISON, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARNESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PARENT PLANET, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGILBE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
• THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
• THE COST OF PRECURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
• UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
• STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
• AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LAIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOU, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Parent Planet, LLC may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOU, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, postings within our mobile applications, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOU by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOU constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Parent Planet, LLC trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Parent Planet, LLC logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Parent Planet, LLC. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Parent Planet, LLC logo or marks.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
Parent Planet, LLC will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Parent Planet. LLC may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOU and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
• The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
• A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
• The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
• And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The Parent Planet, LLC Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Parent Planet, LLC
Ann: Copyright Agent
13547 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
This TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and Parent Planet, LLC and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOU between you and us with respect to Parent Planet, LLC Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Parent Planet, LLC Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Parent Planet, LLC with regard to the TOU that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOU, or the relationship between you and Parent Planet, LLC shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Los Angeles, California or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Parent Planet, LLC agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the panics by such courts and to
venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Parent Planet, LLC fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOU must be filed within 1 year after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOU to Parent Planet, LLC as follows:
Parent Planet, LLC
13547 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423